POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point : Re: I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I knew this would happen at some point
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Mar 2009 20:32:20
Message: <49cd7014$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I say it doesn't matter WHY they were driving recklessly - make the fines
> or other penalties high enough, and people will eventually get the
> picture.

I disagree. Look at smoking pot, or teenagers sleeping with each other or
sending naked pictures of themselves to their friends.

Clearly, smoking pot carries disproportionate penalties, yet does apparently
nothing to reduce its prevalence.

And three cheers for spell checkers after a whiskey sour. Otherwise, this
post would be illegible. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)