POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project : ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  ANN: 3.7 .inc file improvement project
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 26 Mar 2009 16:00:04
Message: <49cbdec4@news.povray.org>
I have decided to fix/improve some of the standard include files that come
with PovRay, and submit them to the POV Team for inclusion. The first on the
list is metals.inc.

The include files will be done one by one, starting with the texture
includes.

I would also like to have the community donate their best textures to this
effort. It will be important for these textures to use features that v3.7
will have, no megapov specific textures, please. Compatibility with
radiosity also a plus.

Depending on the volume of response, I may make a portal available on my
site for this purpose. That would be later if needed at all.

I will take care of contact sheets.

So for now, bring your best textures!

ian