POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Feature Request: Binary #write : Re: Feature Request: Binary #write Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature Request: Binary #write
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Mar 2009 11:18:39
Message: <49cb9ccf$1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> schreef in bericht
news:web.49cb647b6dca0b6493bfb07f0@news.povray.org...
> The two things that would be ranking highest on my personal
> to-be-integrated-in-3.7 list are probably the "#set" directive and the aoi
> pattern.

Yes indeed. Among others, I am also specially interested in the Glow macro
and the Clip_Colors macro as well as the HDRI. Motion_blur is another of
those macros I am using quite often.

I suspect that Cloth simulation and Mechanics simulation should be available
as some kind of *plugins* (maybe indeed Megapov 3.7 ?)

Thomas