POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV 3.7 beta 31 slow with mesh objects : Re: POV 3.7 beta 31 slow with mesh objects Server Time
5 Oct 2024 18:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.7 beta 31 slow with mesh objects
From: Vaclav Cermak
Date: 23 Mar 2009 10:18:20
Message: <49c79a2c$1@news.povray.org>
I'am sorry, sourceforge was changed several times from the time of start
of POVarch project and I wrote URL without check.... Newest version can
be obtained from SVN on sourceforget or I uploaded tarball into the same
directory as test scenes

http://devel.disnel.com/pov3.7-test/POVarch.tar.gz

But as I already wrote, this scene (rad_test01) was only for my testing,
and contains nothing related to mesh slowdown problem. It appeared on
web only because I uploaded there whole directory ... And in fact, from
my macro library it uses only macro for camera setup and sun setup.