POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point : Re: I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I knew this would happen at some point
From: Chambers
Date: 22 Mar 2009 15:06:29
Message: <49c68c35@news.povray.org>
On 3/22/2009 9:43 AM, Darren New wrote:
> There's other stuff out there about the case. For example, he says the
> reason he might have child porn is he downloads bunches of porn, then
> deletes anything that looks suspicious, and he hadn't gotten around to
> cleaning up this latest batch.

Although I've pretty much come to hate humanity for the things they
do[1], this actually sounds like a believable scenario.

[1] The difference between cardboard cutout characters and real people
is that real people can have opposing ideas or emotions at the same
time.  Yes, I hate people.  Yes, I think they're dicks.  At the same
time, I have great hopes for our future and I'm consistently (one might
say naively) optimistic about new people I meet.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com