POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach : Re: Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach
From: Halbert
Date: 16 Mar 2009 15:18:53
Message: <49bea61d$1@news.povray.org>
I am just wrapping up a eight month long development project using the agile
model. It involved about a dozen people in two companies. The solution
involved creating a MQ Series Client and XML parser service to feed real
time traveler data into a mid-office database.We had project management,
database, application development ( me for one) and infrastructure people in
both companies involved. I found the agile model to be fairly suitable in
this instance. It might not be as good if the project only involved one to a
few individuals though.