POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach : Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Now this strikes me as a reasonable development approach
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Mar 2009 14:40:33
Message: <49be9d21$1@news.povray.org>
http://bradfordcross.blogspot.com/2009/03/set-based-triangulation-and.html

I'm not sure why "agile" seems so wrong to me, especially given that the
kinds of things I tend to work on recently have all been server-based
applications, so it's easy to distribute new releases. But this discussion
seems like a much better way of going about "agile" to me.

Whatcha all think?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)