POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another thought on Intelligent Design : Re: Another thought on Intelligent Design Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another thought on Intelligent Design
From: Mike Hough
Date: 14 Mar 2009 20:23:50
Message: <49bc4a96$1@news.povray.org>
Sorry, it was some time ago and it was just some random article that I came
across. I think the basic idea is that the universe is infinite but most of
it is empty, so there is a limited amount of "stuff" in the universe. But
that still implies that infinity is a finite quantity which doesn't make
sense. Maybe I wasn't fully grasping the concept.

Mike