POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another thought on Intelligent Design : Re: Another thought on Intelligent Design Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another thought on Intelligent Design
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Mar 2009 20:01:29
Message: <49baf3d9@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Do you have a link?  You got me all curious!

Reminds me of a SF story I read once where the protagonist decides he's
going to walk, and after a surprisingly short time he comes to another
neighborhood that's almost exactly like his own, and another, meeting the
same people in the same places each time, until he gives up and goes off to
be Soylent Green, deciding there's nothing more to be seen in the society
designed by the man who invented wallpaper. :-)

Bonus points if anyone can give me a pointer to the story!

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)