POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Chambers
Date: 13 Mar 2009 05:32:31
Message: <49ba282f$1@news.povray.org>
On 3/12/2009 2:58 AM, Warp wrote:
>    I lost 22 kg in 7 months by eating healthy and exercising. A medical
> examination afterwards confirmed that all my physical stats (eg. blood
> counts) were improved.
>
>    I wrote about this in detail here:

Good job!  How are you doing at keeping it off?

Personally, I haven't yet motivated myself to lose weight, despite
"knowing" that I need to.  I currently weigh 253, but I just have to
many other things to worry about at the moment.  It's a lazy excuse, I
know, but it's how I feel.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com