POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension : Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension
From: St
Date: 12 Mar 2009 13:16:14
Message: <49b9435e@news.povray.org>
news:49b941a5$1@news.povray.org...
> St. wrote:
>>       .NET framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 version: 2.1.21022
>
> The extension is installed by .NET 3.5 SP1.

   Thanks for that, so I should be expecting it sometime in the near future
then?

   (Have to admit that I didn't read every sentence in this thread, but .NET
3.5 SP1 did catch my eye).

    BTW, how are .NET updates installed? Just checking in CP and I've had
several .NET updates but have never had any dialogue message about it, so I
assume they come with the general win updates?

        ~Steve~