POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Vincent Le Chevalier
Date: 12 Mar 2009 12:49:08
Message: <49b93d04$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible a écrit :
> I think the key here is to find something that I can realistically stick
> at. I mean, currently I have barely enough time each evening to do the
> stuff I *want* to do! So cutting out a huge chunk of that time to do
> something mind-blowingly boring and probably futile isn't going to be easy.

You'd have to find something that you find interesting even just on the
intellectual level, I believe. That way you'll get exercise without
being bored...

For me it's been martial arts. I think anything that has a complex
technical component would fit the bill though... Not necessarily
something very violent, take aikido for example. Something technical
enough that it keeps your brain working a bit. Plus you'll learn some
Japanese :-) Plus there are more girls in aikido than in other arts :-D

--
Vincent