POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: scott
Date: 12 Mar 2009 11:31:56
Message: <49b92aec@news.povray.org>
> I was just like you. For about 8 years, my weight remained at 60-62 kg.
> I could eat whatever I wanted and it wouldn't make a difference.
>
> Then suddenly I was carrying extra weight around, and my trousers
> wouldn't fit. Really bad sign.

Ditto here, I was always around 70-75kg from about 16 years old up to 25 or
so, my weight did not change hardly depending on if I ate three huge
unhealthy meals a day with no exercise (while working over the summer
months) or eating relatively little with a lot of exercise.  Then suddenly
my weight started going up, trousers were tight and I rocked in at 83kg on
the scales.  Since then I have to work quite hard with what I eat and
forcing myself to find time to exercise to keep my weight below 80kg.
Luckily my gf is quite a health food fanatic so that bit is relatively easy
for me.