POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 12 Mar 2009 11:18:38
Message: <49b927ce$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
>> That is exactly to be expected, when you are younger most people can
>> eat what they like with little or no exercise and won't get fat.
>> Usually during your late 20s / early 30s that changes, it's just life.
>
> I don't get it. I finished growing 10 years ago. Why the sudden change
> *now*?

	I was just like you. For about 8 years, my weight remained at 60-62 kg.
I could eat whatever I wanted and it wouldn't make a difference.

	Then suddenly I was carrying extra weight around, and my trousers
wouldn't fit. Really bad sign.

	So I lost (some) weight. Basically just ate less - that's all.

--
"Strange, I don't remember suffering from memory loss."

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl