POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: scott
Date: 12 Mar 2009 08:55:00
Message: <49b90624@news.povray.org>
>> OOC what does your diet and lifestyle (exercise) consist of?
>
> My diet is 80% cheese, 15% chocolate, and 5% other stuff. My lifestyle
> consists of spending hours sitting completely motionless in front of a
> computer, and also sleeping.
>
> Given the above, I ought to be an eighty tonne walrus like my other. But
> I've always been a stick insect. But now, suddenly, I'm getting fat.

No, given the above continues you are likely to end up an eighty ton walrus
in a few years.

That is exactly to be expected, when you are younger most people can eat
what they like with little or no exercise and won't get fat.  Usually during
your late 20s / early 30s that changes, it's just life.

Take some advice from Warp's reply before it's too late.  BTW it's not just
the weight, having a diet and lifestyle like that is just not healthy and
you'll increase the risk of all sorts of other problems later in life.