POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension : Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:34:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 12 Mar 2009 04:45:40
Message: <49b8cbb4@news.povray.org>
Bill Gates lost $18 Bill. ($40B remaining) last year I hope he lost
another $18B on law suits so he and MS actually lear respect for the
common man. The more time passes the less I like MS.

MS first got into war with Netscape Browser (Mozilla browser mod), years
later they cried for help to Mozilla, IE7 is FireFox with "MS Vista
skin", then they hack FireFox... Is this behavior jerky or is just me?

This makes me wonder, are the vulnerabilities of all versions of Windows
a twisted, uncomfortable and intentional form of control by MS? Since
they can twist and hack a foreign software why not their own?

Is 4:44 am, maybe I'm not making much sense now, but I despise MS that
is for sure.

Cheers.