POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Mar 2009 06:15:38
Message: <49b78f4a$1@news.povray.org>
>> Well, today I made a discovery. I own 9 pairs of jeans,
>
> NINE!  I am continually pestered by my gf for not owning enough clothes,
> I think I have 2 pairs of jeans :-)

Well, I don't wear jeans very often. So I decided to get some more. And
now none of them fit! :-/

>> I am seriously alarmed at this turn of events. My diet hasn't changed.
>> My lifestyle hasn't changed. But my waistline has suddenly started
>> rapidly expanding.
>
> Your age has changed, that's the main thing.

It's finally happened. I'm old. :'(

> At some point you will no
> longer be able to eat whatever you want without exercising enough.  Now
> you have to choose, either eat less or exercise more :-)

Right now, I thinking maybe if I never eat food ever again, I might be
able to fit into these jeans...

...but then I think "well, wouldn't I be more likely to keel over and
die rather than lose weight?" I mean, AFAIK, it's impossible to lose
weight, you can only gain it.

And then I start thinking really crazy things like "well, maybe if I
spend 3 hours a day running round the block..." But that's not going to
help either.

I guess I'm just really upset that I'm an old man now...