POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Re: Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic (and expensive) failure
From: scott
Date: 11 Mar 2009 06:08:32
Message: <49b78da0$1@news.povray.org>
> Well, today I made a discovery. I own 9 pairs of jeans,

NINE!  I am continually pestered by my gf for not owning enough clothes, I
think I have 2 pairs of jeans :-)

> I am seriously alarmed at this turn of events. My diet hasn't changed. My
> lifestyle hasn't changed. But my waistline has suddenly started rapidly
> expanding.

Your age has changed, that's the main thing.  At some point you will no
longer be able to eat whatever you want without exercising enough.  Now you
have to choose, either eat less or exercise more :-)