POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic (and expensive) failure : Epic (and expensive) failure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Epic (and expensive) failure
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Mar 2009 05:54:25
Message: <49b78a51$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so a few of you may vaguely remember that last year I got dragged
out shopping and bought a few pairs of jeans.

Well, today I made a discovery. I own 9 pairs of jeans, and *none* of
them fit any more. Despite them all being less than a year old. Most of
them have only been worn twice or so.

...and that's when it hits you: YOU'RE A FAT ****ER!! o_O

I am seriously alarmed at this turn of events. My diet hasn't changed.
My lifestyle hasn't changed. But my waistline has suddenly started
rapidly expanding.

Quite apart from now having several hundred pounds worth of clothing
that I can't wear any more, I'm currently morning the loss of my youth
and dutifully trying not to sink into a massive dispaire spiral. :-/

(This probably isn't helped by one of the younger NERV clan members
recently embarking on a search for a house to buy with his girlfriend.
Oh, and last night, she became his fiance.)