POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Realistic subsurface scattering? : Re: Realistic subsurface scattering? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 13:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic subsurface scattering?
From: Mike Hough
Date: 10 Mar 2009 23:51:31
Message: <49b73543$1@news.povray.org>
I was going through my povray output directory a few days ago and found a
half-rendered image of this scene. Was actually wondering who made the scene
and here you answered that question for me. Not suprised it was Kari.

Mike

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C3B97ABD4.5E70568D%40engineer.com%3E/