POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strange slowness : Strange slowness Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Strange slowness
From: Invisible
Date: 10 Mar 2009 05:32:33
Message: <49b633b1$1@news.povray.org>
For the past few days, I've noticed that access to the Internet seems
really slow. From work *and* from home. So that's two different
computers, with different Internet connections. (They are both connected
through British Telecom - but one is a business-grade connection, while
the other is residential.)

Has anybody else noticed a serious slowdown? I seem to have to click
some links multiple times before I get a page. And yet, all the ping
times I've looked at seem normal. Very odd...