POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension : Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warning: Microsoft silently installing firefox extension
From: Chris Cason
Date: 9 Mar 2009 05:22:06
Message: <49b4dfbe@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> And you're told it's getting installed. People just click past that, because
> it's checked by default.  It's like complaining you didn't ask for Clippy.
> Or maybe I'm one of the small number of people who actually read the list of
> stuff I'm installing before I install it.  Maybe that's why my machine
> doesn't get the "windows slowness rot" everyone else's seem to.

I don't see how you manage to misunderstand what I said.

I was NOT told it was being installed.

NOT. Do you understand NOT???

I was NOT ASKED and NOT TOLD.

Not on my home workstation, not on my office one.

It's clear you don't believe that and frankly I don't care. What I said is
true whether you choose to believe it or not.

-- Chris