POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Standard libraries : Re: Standard libraries Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Standard libraries
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Mar 2009 11:56:13
Message: <49b2a72d$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> It also features much cleaner syntax and semantics.  uplevel?!  frankly... :P

That too. And complex data structures, because they do both GC and pointers.
Python seems much nicer than Tcl. I just can't use a language that doesn't
(for example) support Unicode in preference to one that does, due to the
sorts of things I program. Now that Python has integrated all those things
cleanly, I'll start using it more.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)