POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : People are strange : Re: People are strange Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People are strange
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 6 Mar 2009 07:04:34
Message: <49b11152$1@news.povray.org>
news:49b1098a@news.povray.org...
> Nah, I'm sure if you do anything reasonably popular in the Internet you're
> going to get at least a few people ask you crazy things.

This is very true. Back in '96 there was a local PhD (HAAARKEEER!! *shakes
fist*) who ripped off of me word for word, entire pages, in an Aquarium
Frontiers online article regarding foam fractionation. Some people in #reefs
brought this to my attention, and I was quite amused. I wonder if he knew I
was 16? And while all information and theory I presented happened to be
accurate, he *must* have been crazy to not only blatantly plagarize, but to
rip off of a 16yo. lol! :-D

>The Internet seems to attract crazy people for some reason...

But...but....*we're* on the internet... o.o

;-p

ian