POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful : Re: Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sometimes ad banner blindness can be harmful
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Mar 2009 18:37:21
Message: <49b06231$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> That's why I use Ad Block Plus :)

That's why I lock my screen when I walk away from the computer.

We had fun at Belcore typing "xhost +" on unlocked machines, then watching
on the video phone for the boss to be in the coworker's room, then putting
up naked pictures as backgrounds on the coworker's machine.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)