POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian : Re: Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Mar 2009 14:06:57
Message: <49b022d1$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> They dropped Alpha now, right?

Probably. Hard to say if they still support it internally and just aren't
selling it.

> But they have IA-32, AMD64 and IA64, AFAIK...

Don't forget all the "Windows CE" if you're going to count all of MS's
operating systems they call "Windows." :-)  And someone got Win98 running on
a Nokia phone, altho I don't know what chip it is.
http://wintechblog.com/nokia-n95-uzerinde-windows-98-calistirildi/

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)