POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian : Re: Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 5 Mar 2009 12:44:28
Message: <49b00f7c$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> "The Gentoo documentation was repeatedly labelled as the best online
> documentation of any distribution."
>
> Wuh? o_O
>
> Looks like I'll have to recheck their website. Last time I looked, it
> consisted only of a few dozen scrappy little wiki pages where it takes
> an age to clean anything useful. (All the pages assume you already know
> almost everything.)

	Wiki? Are you sure you didn't go to gentoo-wiki.com?

	Gentoo had the best documentation around (I say "had" simply because I
haven't looked at others' recently). I've often had people who use other
distros tell me that they've found the solution to their problems in
Gentoo's online docs.

--
Isn't it counterproductive to have incandescent bulbs in a fridge?

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl