POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. : Re: Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1..
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Mar 2009 18:57:14
Message: <49af155a$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> You get free Winsows XP 64-bit from MSDN?

I'm guessing he meant he got it by subscribing to MSDN, not that he
downloaded it off the MSDN website. When you pay an annual fee, MS will send
you copies of and licenses for a whole bunch of software, including all
their operating systems, which you can use for development and testing
purposes. But it's not free as in "downloadable to the world."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)