POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Debian : Re: Debian Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Debian
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Mar 2009 15:31:04
Message: <49aee508$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:14:17 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> PS. What the hell is it with Linux and "commands" that fill three
> screenfulls of a terminal console?! What's that about?

If there's a problem, you can look back and see what the error was and
fix it.

I suppose it's the theory that too much information is better than too
little.

BTW, only three screens full of info?  That's a pretty small program,
relatively speaking.  Compiling Rockbox for my iPod fills more than that
easily.  :-)

Jim