POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr. _____ is dead! : Re: Mr. _____ is dead! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr. _____ is dead!
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 2 Mar 2009 15:31:30
Message: <49ac4222$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

>On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:18:40 -0600, Mike Raiford wrote:
> There are too many people in the world who bite on those offers, even
> after being misled.  What is wrong with people?

What is wrong with people? Natural selection has simply failed, that is all.
We have killed off the large predators and instilled so many safeguards for
the mentally infirm, that they live long enough to breed and produce more
stupid people who make the same mistakes.

Damned plebes. I say let the weak, the stupid and the lame die by their own
hand. There is no need to protect them, and by the gods our gene pool could
certainly use some chlorine. ;-D

But more to the point, the scamming nature of most overseas telemarketers,
in my opinion, justifies mentally traumatizing pranks. Let the pathetic
wastes of flesh suffer, I'll  sleep better at night knowing they writhe in
mental anguish. Though that is a poor substitute for being crucified upside
down, skinned alive burning, fed your own gore and then being drowned in
burning feces, but it'll have to do. :-p

I guess it is obvious that I possess vehement, abyssal black hatred for
thieves and liars.

"Let the killing...BEGIIIIIIN!" -Vital Remains

ian