POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Woo, Open Source! : Re: Woo, Open Source! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Woo, Open Source!
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Mar 2009 11:35:11
Message: <49ac0abf$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> would be more than I just did. All I did was write a paragraph or two of
> documentation...)

Most open source documentation sucks. You wouldn't believe how often I've
seen open source documentation that says "We don't know what this does,
cause the guy who wrote it won't tell anyone."

> (But also leafing through the source code a little so I
> could look at the comments.)

Because having a dump of informative data with no interpretation available
is at all useful, right?  Don't put yourself down - you even noticed it
needed to be fixed.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)