POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Snowmacro: Good news and final errors. : Re: Snowmacro: Good news and final errors. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snowmacro: Good news and final errors.
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 1 Mar 2009 21:23:52
Message: <49ab4338$1@news.povray.org>
I still can't nail down what I've done wrong. I know its just a matter of
looping properly, but I can't get it right.

In other news, I've made an icicle out of blobbing 1/2 of a quartic, and it
looks rather nice, so I may try that too.

But please, if anyone knows why this is doing what it is, tell me. I'm sooo
close, but stuck.

ian