POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : BOOM! Head-crash : Re: BOOM! Head-crash Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: BOOM! Head-crash
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Mar 2009 11:17:38
Message: <49aab522$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> I've had one job where if I was bored then I'd earned my keep.

I know one guy who got a job watching for light bulbs to burn out - in
particular, the lights that tell airplanes not to run into things.
Apparently, having an automatic mechanism to tell you the red lights on
radio masts and buildings and such have burned out isn't sufficient. You
also have to have someone in the room to make sure the automatic mechanism
doesn't fail.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)