POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mr. _____ is dead! : Re: Mr. _____ is dead! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mr. _____ is dead!
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Feb 2009 06:34:30
Message: <49a92146@news.povray.org>
On 2/28/2009 2:50 AM, andrel wrote:
> That is totally irrelevant. I am not interested in windows, nor is
> almost anyone else on that list.

Statistically, that list is quite accurate.  If it weren't, it wouldn't
be used.

> I will never try myself and would object to anyone in my close family
> that would consider. It is an unethical job,

Tell me, what do you think of those people standing on the side of the
road holding signs advertising sales?

> Funny, I have never had a phone call then from anyone that did not give
> the industry a bad name.

I'm willing to admit that my positive experiences could be exceptions,
rather than the norm.  Maybe I've just had really good luck.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com