POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... : Re: And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And again...
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Feb 2009 06:23:20
Message: <49a52a28$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I'm also currently fighting a procedure document problem. Our director
> of IT has noticed that I recently revised two local UK procedure
> documents, so he wants those to be "retired immediately".

"The IT directory must be made aware of all audit findings relating to
IT so that a proper audit response can be produced."

...because I'm not capable of producing a "proper audit response" all by
myself?

I'm sorry, maybe I *imagined* that last 6 years... but I could have
sworn I've been writing "proper audit responses" since before you were
even employed by this company! :-P

MUST...STOP...TYPING...>_<