POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... : Re: And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And again...
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Feb 2009 06:15:21
Message: <49a52849$1@news.povray.org>
>> Option #1 is clearly unsatisfactory, and option #2 is likely to get me
>> yelled at. I love my job...
>
> Make your boss earn his money. Ask for an executive decision.

You're talking about a man who has a packet of sunflower seeds next to
his desk. (I'm not making this up.) Can you spell "bird brain"?

In fact, I take that back. It would be an insult to the birds...

I think my plan of action is to not actually *do* anything at this
point, just ask IT why this was done.