POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And again... : Re: And again... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And again...
From: Invisible
Date: 25 Feb 2009 06:14:00
Message: <49a527f8$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> Lol, I'd be in the wars at your place. :)
>
>  Just change it back to your script.

Clearly they changed it to add a new drive. If I change it back, we'll
lose that drive. (Although I can easily add it to my script.)

It just makes me angry that they can just silently *change* stuff like
this without warning me. Now when somebody's login script falls over, I
have *no clue* what the problem is. Thanks, guys.

I'm also currently fighting a procedure document problem. Our director
of IT has noticed that I recently revised two local UK procedure
documents, so he wants those to be "retired immediately".

Still, our QA manager suggested that he was going to reply to that
particular request in two words - only one of which is inoffensive.
(After all, there's nothing wrong with "off"...) It seems I'm not the
only one who's irritated.