POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : array.length()? : Re: array.length()? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: array.length()?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 24 Feb 2009 05:39:22
Message: <49a3ce5a$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks guys!
That #ifdef took care of the issue. I should have remembered that, its part
of C lol! :-D

Tim: I wasn't able to get your macro to work (though looking at it while I'm
typing, it looks like the c=c+1 should come after the c2=c2+1? Am I right?).
I'll play with it a bit later, but that is pretty close to the redim I was
referring to.

I hadn't even considered an array with holes, which is something I should
look out for, but I think in the context of this specific problem that
wasn't happening.
At least I have the solution for that too now. :-D

I appreciate everyones help!
ian