POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : fun project - point clouds : Re: fun project - point clouds Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fun project - point clouds
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 22 Feb 2009 22:15:21
Message: <49a214c9@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> I'll see if I can whip up some example code for you to look at in the
> next few days.

I was a bit busier than I expected, but here's some code which will
(hopefully) do something similar to what you want.  It's in Python and
you'll need pyopengl to run it.  Once the window pops up, hit 'h' or '?'
to print the list of available commands.  I've also tried to commend the
code a lot, but I can clarify things if they're still unclear.

Let me know if you can get it to work or not, if it seems to do what you
want, and if there's anything else I can help with.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (20 KB)