POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
9 Oct 2024 18:19:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Feb 2009 16:14:44
Message: <49a1c044@news.povray.org>
>> Ah. Sorry... I'm used to working in a place where I get held
>> responsible for things I have no ability to control. :-}
>
> That's called scapegoating. It's held in great regard here. People base
> religions on it, even.

Heh. Not so much. It's more... I'm held responsible for a bunch of
stuff, but other people like to change it around without asking me
beforehand, or telling me afterwards. :-/

I was chatting to our accountant and she was saying it's the same with
finance. They're control freaks who want to be in control of
*everything*, but they don't want to do any actual work... which means
stuff doesn't get done, and then it's the UK's fault it didn't get done,
even though that's what they asked us to do... etc.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/