POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 22 Feb 2009 14:26:53
Message: <49a1a6fd@news.povray.org>
>> You think *that* is bad?! I used to be able to sleep properly...
>
> Heh, I've never been able to sleep properly.  Better now than it used to
> be, but still pretty restless.

Oh man, I used to be *awesom* at sleeping!

Like, I'd go to sleep, and wake up the next day even if my alarm clock
was switched off, and feel wide awake and not tired at all. Like, I'd be
standing outside the university building at 7:30 AM on a Sunday waiting
for the sleepy-eyed [and most likely highly under-paid] technitions to
show up at 9 AM to open the building so I could get into the computer
room, hit the Internet, and code some serious Smalltalk. (Or possibly
Java. Or, hell, maybe just sit around all day and write LaTeX? Who knows.)

Now I just seem to be permanently tired, and every now and then I become
almost totally unable to sleep at all... I *suck* at sleeping! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/