POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Epic win Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic win
From: andrel
Date: 21 Apr 2009 17:02:28
Message: <49EE3466.4070104@hotmail.com>
On 21-4-2009 22:55, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> It doesn't add up yet.
>
> Yeah, I know. But it's an unprecidented first step for me. Even if it
> doesn't go anywhere in the end, that's cause for celebration. :-D

I am sorry, but that does not answer any of the questions.

But let me guess from the information provided. You had been to that
restaurant before. She had been friendly before. You went there today on
a dangerous quest to ask her for her telephone number. Now you are at a
total loss what to do next. Tomorrow you'll have to go to work again and
everything will be normal, (yet a bit lightheaded).