POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mission: improbable : Re: Epic win Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic win
From: andrel
Date: 21 Apr 2009 16:50:05
Message: <49EE317E.3090008@hotmail.com>
On 21-4-2009 22:37, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Invisible wrote:
>> Tonight, I am going on a crazy and ill-advised mission.
>>
>> Wish me luck! o_O
>
> Crazy? Er, YES.
>
> Ill-advised? Hmm, CERTIFIED.
>
> Successful? ROGER!
>

> Are you sitting comfortably?
>
> Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I went out for a meal. It turns out that
> my waitress was quite cute, and definitely very friendly. Long story
> short: I now have her phone number.
>
> ...or possibly the phone number of the local gay bar...
>
> ..but it's *probably* her phone number.
>
> I hope.
>
> I have *no idea* how in the name of God I managed to pull this off. I
> wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't just seem it with my very own
> eyes. Obviously, it'll probably turn out that she's actually married
> with children or something, but right now I don't even care. I asked a
> cute girl for her phone number, and she said yes. That's massive.
>
> Right now, I'd just like to say: FUCKING EPIC WIN!! :-D

It doesn't add up yet. What was your crazy and ill-advised mission?
Getting the phone number? Did you know this waitress was there? Was her
name indeed Roger? Is she a lesbian or not? All these questions are
still unanswered.
Aside: I though the F-word was not to be used on this server and in this
context it is really ill-advised and possibly crazy.