POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Emacs : Re: Emacs Server Time
30 Sep 2024 00:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs
From: andrel
Date: 18 Apr 2009 05:55:58
Message: <49E9A3AF.3060203@hotmail.com>
On 18-4-2009 11:10, Warp wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:39:37 -0400, Warp wrote:
>
>>> Jim are *deliberately*
>
>> Don't you *dare* tell me that I'm deliberately misunderstanding you.  You
>> have no idea what my *deliberate* processes are.
>
>   Fine, you are not doing it deliberately. You are misunderstanding what
> I wrote because you are stupid?
>
>   Is that better?

Before continuing this fight. Please remember Jim is a native speaker
and you are not. Which means that he may have a better knowledge of what
words actually mean in English but also that he may be forgetting that
that is not the language we are speaking here. The language here is that
ugly derivative known as international English/global English or
whatever you want to call it. By definition nobody is a native speaker
of that.
Apart from the language issue there is also that issue of you not being
able to read his mind. My estimate is that there is no way you can win
that argument.