POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rrrggh..damned plebes... : Re: rrrggh..damned plebes... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rrrggh..damned plebes...
From: andrel
Date: 14 Apr 2009 17:12:27
Message: <49E4FC3A.5040603@hotmail.com>
On 15-4-2009 12:38, Shay wrote:

> My point? A lot of the bullshit in society happens because we plebeians
> *allow* ourselves to get kicked around. Because we, as a whole, have
> decided that the cure is worse than the disease. But we can always
> change our minds.

At least I got the idea right that you might see yourselves as plebs.

> Recent picture attached.

Looks rather decent to me. Apart from the suggestion that you have just
seen a UFO, perhaps.

> The hat does hide the sloping forehead. :)

Like a Neanderthaler? That is so pre-plebs. ;)

Your visits here seen to be few and far between. I hope you have an
interesting real life.