POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I knew this would happen at some point : Re: I knew this would happen at some point Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I knew this would happen at some point
From: andrel
Date: 29 Mar 2009 17:48:10
Message: <49CFEC9B.3020500@hotmail.com>
On 29-3-2009 23:37, clipka wrote:
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> The Dutch is also very intensive. I think less than 40% get it on their
>> first exam. It is preceded by a theoretical part that has even a bit
>> more failures. It took me about 2 years and 4 tries to get my license.
>
> Why then, at weekends, are the German motorways crowded with Dutch people who
> still cannot drive? :P

Because we would like to go by bike but they were stolen by the Germans
in the war.

> (sorry, just jumping on an old stereotype ;))

ditto. ;)

If it were true *) a more reasonable answer would be that we are not
familiar with driving on motorways without traffic jams every 5 minutes.

*) I have seen Germans driving here, so I am not immediately convinced.