POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : rrrggh..damned plebes... : Re: rrrggh..damned plebes... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rrrggh..damned plebes...
From: andrel
Date: 18 Mar 2009 18:10:35
Message: <49C1715E.9060701@hotmail.com>
On 18-3-2009 2:19, Chambers wrote:
> On 3/17/2009 2:22 PM, andrel wrote:
>> Next legal problem: we now know that we have probably a criminal amongst
>> us
>
> Pick your battles.  Do you know how many people come through our
> drive-through window, and present as identification an ID card instead
> of a driver's license?
>
> It's not worth going further with it.

I agree, I don't see any reason to act for any of us ATM. It was just a
way to express that there may be other side effects as well if you tell
a group of people something like this. Things may e.g. change when in a
couple of years time someone meets him in person.
Shall we just forget this incident and then in a couple of weeks time
when p.o-t expires we can just pretend this never happened?