POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animated Anaglyphs : Animated Anaglyphs Server Time
28 Apr 2024 02:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  Animated Anaglyphs
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 8 Mar 2009 15:22:55
Message: <49B41AC9.1010202@joplin.com>
I've been playing around with making animated anaglyphs using only POV.
That is, POV makes the pictures for each eye, then using pattern
functions and a little code combine those pictures into an anaglyph
frame for an animation.
I was wondering if someone has done this before?
If they have I'd like to see what they done.
If not then I'll clean up the code and put it on my web site.

Have Fun!