POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr SQL Server Time
10 Oct 2024 01:39:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr SQL
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Feb 2009 18:05:10
Message: <499f3726@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I wandered into lots of terms like "universal quantification" and got
> horribly lost...

You should look up "universal quantification" and "existential
quantification" on wikipedia. They're really straightforward concepts with
big names. It's like one step up from boolean logic.

I strongly suspect you already know what the words mean, and you just don't
know there's a mathematical term for what they name.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"