POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: scott
Date: 20 Feb 2009 09:16:33
Message: <499ebb41$3@news.povray.org>
> I know. I once heard a woman use three languages in one sentence at
> Eindhoven
> railway station. French, Dutch and English.

Or the guy who bumped into me in a bakery that then proceeded to use 4
different languages in sequence until I acknowledged him :-)

>>to see a newspaper write 'kompjoeter', unless for humoristic affect.
>>

> I like the Dutch sense of humour

I always like to annoy my German teach by deliberately (incorrectly)
pronouncing obviously-foreign words the German way.  Although admittedly
sometimes it is hard to know which foreign words to pronounce their way or
the original way.  But still I can't help myself when I see "Job", it's just
crying out to be pronounced "Yob" :-)